EESVO East European Society of Veterinary OphthalmologyFor veterinarians, veterinary ophthalmologists, specialists, scientists and students - ophthalmology is our passion
East European Society of Veterinary Ophthalmology – EESVO
The East European Society of Veterinary Ophthalmology (EESVO) was established in 2013 in order to provide for further education of veterinarians and for research in the field of veterinary ophthalmology in cooperation with professional associations of veterinarians and veterinary universities in the respective East European countries.
The Primary Objectives of the EESVO are:
- exchange and update knowledge in the field of veterinary ophthalmology
- widespread certification of Hereditary Eye Diseases (HED) through residential program
- exchange of information in the field of scientific research in veterinary ophthalmology between cooperating with EESVO universities and free practice veterinarians
- popularization of these findings among EESVO members
- the examination and certification of veterinarians who have successfully completed a residential program
2-3 March 2018 in Zielona Góra during the International Dog Show, prof. dr hab. Ireneusz Balicki (Dipl. EESVO, ESVO) will carry out certified eye examinations. The examinations include comprehensive ophthalmic diagnostics with the issuance of a European HED...