EESVO East European Society of Veterinary OphthalmologyFor veterinarians, veterinary ophthalmologists, specialists, scientists and students - ophthalmology is our passion
Dear EESVO Members, Professor David Maags has sent an invitation to participate in the ACVOBasic Science Course in Veterinary and Comparative Ophthalmology at UCDavis. We enclose the program as an attachment. The registration closes on March 23, 2020. Detailed...
The 5th EESVO Ophthalmology Conference – Łódź, Poland 15 November 2019 – registration has been closed
Due to overcomplete submissions - registration for the conference has been closed. Conference Programme: click here Conference venue: Hotel Holiday Inn, 90-456 Łódź, Piotrkowska 229/231 Str., Poland Regular Registration - 75 EUR EESVO Members - 50 EUR (Please have...
East European Society of Veterinary Ophthalmology – EESVO
The East European Society of Veterinary Ophthalmology (EESVO) was established in 2013 in order to provide for further education of veterinarians and for research in the field of veterinary ophthalmology in cooperation with professional associations of veterinarians and veterinary universities in the respective East European countries.
The Primary Objectives of the EESVO are:
- exchange and update knowledge in the field of veterinary ophthalmology
- widespread certification of Hereditary Eye Diseases (HED) through residential program
- exchange of information in the field of scientific research in veterinary ophthalmology between cooperating with EESVO universities and free practice veterinarians
- popularization of these findings among EESVO members
- the examination and certification of veterinarians who have successfully completed a residential program
2-3 March 2018 in Zielona Góra during the International Dog Show, prof. dr hab. Ireneusz Balicki (Dipl. EESVO, ESVO) will carry out certified eye examinations. The examinations include comprehensive ophthalmic diagnostics with the issuance of a European HED...