Every applicant who has met the following conditions can become a EESVO Member
- they completed higher education of second level in the field of veterinary medicine
- they sent the application in writing (e-mail), containing personal data, address, e-mail, phone, place of current job, year of graduation and confirmation of payment of the annual membership fee for a given year. E-mail: email@example.com
- annual membership fee: 35 €, must be paid by the end of April upcoming year to account:
IBAN: PL 02 1930 1695 2500 0579 8410 0003 ;SWIFT: POLUPLPR; BIC: POLUPLPR; Bank Polskiej Spółdzielczości S.A.; ul. Grzybowska 81, 00-844 Warszawa, Poland
Please write your name in the message to recipient to identify the sender.
In case of the payment of the membership fee, also to renew your membership, please send the payment confirmation via e-mail, to help verify your current membership.
Membership dues entitle EESVO members to:
- Access to restricted areas of the website;
- A membership certificate which may be displayed in your clinic;
- Veterinarians in countries with national ophthalmology societies may join the EESVO through their national society, and enjoy a discounted membership fee;
- All EESVO members are encouraged to attend the annual meeting, present papers, and to contact the Executive Board members with any idea or suggestion they have to help improve the society and advance its goals;